In Bacteriological incubators, the set temperatures are normally in the range of 10°C above ambient to 60°C.
- Double walled modular structure with 3” thick PUF insulation
- Inside Stainless Steel and Outside Mild Steel Powder Coated OR Stainless Steel
- Interior illumination
- Inside full length observation glass door with secure gasket
- Heavy-duty door hinges and latches to maintain a secure and uniform seal
- Racks & trays – Stainless Steel with adjustable height
- 65 mm Port Hole with rubber seal to insert sensors for validation purpose
- U shaped S.S. Nichrome wire air heaters
- PLC based control system with 7” colour HMI.
- Safety controller sensor to cut off the supply in case of overshoot and undershoot of temperature giving audio visual alarm
- Web based online monitoring
- Works on 23V AC single phase 50Hz