Heating of volatile liquid having low flash points, degassing of solutions, drying of product mass under vacuum to cut down the drying time.
- Inside Stainless Steel and Outside Mild Steel Powder Coated OR Stainless Steel
- 3” Thick Glass wool Insulation
- Toughened glass temperature resistant observation glass window
- Vacuum Gauge, Vacuum Release Valve and Vacuum Nozzle
- Nichrome wire band heaters wound round the inner body
- Safety Thermostat to cut off the supply in case of overshoot
- Internal Mirror Polish, External Powder Coated (from both surface) OR Stainless Steel with dull smooth buffing
- MCB, Silicon Rubber Gasket and 3 Pin Plug with Cord
- Works on 230 V AC single phase 50 Hz
- Complete with Microprocessor based PID controller (Auto Tuning Type) with digital display of temperature in degree
- Complete with Operating manual and IQ, OQ and PQ documents
Click on image to zoom
- Printer Interface facility to record on 80 Col. dot matrix printer set values, actual values date and time with variable print time interval. (To be ordered with PID Controller)
- PC Interface communication card with RS 485 for above control system. (Hardware for each Vacuum Oven). (To be ordered with PID Controller & Printer Interface)
- CFR 21 Part 11 compliance Window based communication software for data management. Complete with RS 485 multi dropping to monitor multiple vacuum equipments on one software
- 80 Col. Dot Matrix Printer along with Stainless Steel Stand
- Standard Model Inside S.S. 304 with mirror polished & outside powder coated M.S.
- G.M.P. Model Inside S.S. 304 mirror polished &
- Outside S.S. 304 dull smooth buff.
- Temperature Range : upto 200 oC
- Temperature Accuracy : ± 0.5 oC
- Temperature Uniformity : ± 50 oC on tray
- Vacuum: up to 710 mm HG