BOD Incubator (Bio-Oxygen Demand) are used to maintain temperature for test tissue culture growth, storage of bacterial cultures and incubation where high degree of constant temperature accuracy is required. Thermolab BOD Incubators provide accurate conditions and uniformity throughout the chamber.
- Double walled modular structure with 3” thick PUF insulation
- Inside Stainless Steel and Outside Mild Steel Powder Coated OR Stainless Steel
- Interior illumination
- Inside full length observation glass door with secure gasket
- Heavy-duty door hinges and latches to maintain a secure and uniform seal
- Racks & trays – Stainless Steel with adjustable height
- 65 mm Port Hole with rubber seal to insert sensors for validation purpose
- U shaped S.S. Nichrome wire air heaters
- Compressor with CFC Free R 134 A / R 404 (Eco Friendly) refrigerant having state of art by-pass system for continuous run of compressor
- PLC based control system with 7” colour touchscreen HMI.
- Safety controller sensor to cut off the supply in case of overshoot and undershoot of temperature giving audio visual alarm
- Web based online monitoring
- Complete with IQ, OQ, PQ, Documents, Operations and Maintenance manuals
- Works on 23V AC single phase 50Hz
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance window based communication software for data management
- PLC for auto changeover of standby refrigeration system
- Stand by refrigeration system (Except for 90 Ltrs.)
- Scanner 4 point temperature scanner complete with sensors and printer interface and data storage facility.
- Mobile Alert system
- Door Access Security system
- Standard Model(S) : Inside S.S. 304 & outside mild steel powder coated
- GMP Model(G) : Inside S.S. 304 & outside S.S. 304
- Temperature Range : 20°C to 60 °C
- Temperature Accuracy : ± 0.2 °C
- Temp Uniformity : ± 2.0 °C
- Complete with IQ, OQ, PQ documents
- Operation and Maintenance manuals
- Training to end users
|Model||Internal||Dimensions in cms||Max No. of Trays|
|TB 90 S/G||3/90||45||40||50||60||82||104||3|
|TB 400 S/G||16/400||60||63||106||75||106.5||163||7|
|TB 600 S/G||22/600||80||80||95||95||126.5||154||6|
|TB 800 S/G||28/800||80||80||125||95||126.5||187||9|
|TB 1000 S/G||32/1000||80||8||157||95||126.5||219||11|
Note: 5°C to 60 °C can be given on request.
* TB 90 is a table top model.